What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 11 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Tribe Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any William & Mary Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- You may use your Dining dollars at Dominos and Bakeshop off campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Food Hall @ Sadler and the Commons.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls.
June 22nd- First day to sign up for a meal plan
August 25th- Meal Plan & Dining Dollars are active
September 11th- Last day to change your meal plan
December 20th- Last day to use your meal plan in the fall